TERMS & CONDITIONS
Conditions of Booking
Your signature on the booking form confirms that you have read understood fully and accepted these conditions.
“The Client” refers to the person who signs the booking form or who otherwise makes the reservation and must be a minimum of 18 years old.
“Chalet Beziere” refers to the associates and employees of Chalet Beziere.
The terms and conditions on this document together with your invoice and booking form comprise the agreement between Chalet Beziere and all those listed on the booking form on whose behalf the client has signed.
1. Contract. The contract will exist between the Client and the Chalet Beziere when Client receives confirmation from Chalet Beziere. The Client will receive acknowledgement of receipt of the deposit for the booking and confirmation of the period selected for the holiday. However Chalet Beziere cannot issue a letter of confirmation unless a completed and signed booking form and correct deposit has been received from The Client.
2. Chalet Bezieres rights. Chalet Beziere reserves the right to decline any reservation without explanation. In any such instance the deposit will be returned in full.
3. Final Payment. The balance is required to be paid no later than 8 weeks prior to the commencement date of the booking ("commencement date"). If booking is made within this 8-week period the full payment is required to confirm reservation. If payment is not received by the due date Chalet Besiere reserves the right to cancel the reservation without further notice, retaining deposits and the right to levy cancellation charges. Payment must be made by UK cheque, credit card, or Bank Transfer.
4. Cancellation by Chalet Beziere. In the unlikely event that, due to circumstances beyond Chalet Beziere’s control, Chalet Beziere have reason to cancel the booking then all monies received from The Client will be refunded in full, unless the cancellation or alteration is due to forces beyond the control of Chalet Beziere such as war, fire, floods, strikes, riots, natural disaster, political unrest or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure. Chalet Beziere will not be liable for any claims for compensation
5. Cancellation by The Client. You may cancel your holiday at any time providing that the person who signed the booking form makes the cancellation. However we will retain your deposit and in addition will apply the cancellation charges listed below. Any cancellation of a booking must be made in writing and sent by recorded delivery to Chalet Beziere.
Notification of cancellation given - Cancellation Charges
Up to 6 weeks before commencement date - Deposit
4 to 6 weeks - 50%
2 to 4 weeks - 75%
Less than 2 weeks - 100%
Travel Arrangements are not made by Chalet Beziere and are the total responsibility of the Client.
We strongly recommend The Client & all members of their party arrange suitable travel insurance to cover any losses.
6. Check in & Check out. Unless otherwise expressly agreed by Chalet Beziere The Client may check in no earlier than 16:00 (local time) on the commencement date, and must check out no later than 10:30 (local time) on the date of departure.
7. Property Damage. The Client will be responsible for any damage caused to the building or its contents. In the event of any such damage, Chalet Beziere shall be entitled to recover from The Client at the time the cost of repairs or replacements of any damage or loss caused by The Client or any member of their party, either to Chalet Beziere or a third party. If The Client fails to do so The Client indemnifies Chalet Beziere against any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against Chalet Beziere as a result of The Client's action. Chalet Beziere reserves the right to terminate the holiday of The Client and any member of their party whose behavior (in the opinion of Chalet Beziere) is considered to be inappropriate or unacceptable.
Self-catered guests - it is the responsibility of The Client to ensure that the accommodation is left in a clean condition, with replacement of all breakages. If this is not possible, the breakage should be reported and paid for. A returnable damage deposit of £400 is taken prior to arrival and will be returned within 2 weeks of departure less any costs incurred for cleaning and damages not reported or paid for. If there are any problems about the condition of the accommodation, and any inventory discrepancy if applicable The Client should contact Chalet Beziere directly.
8. Chalet Beziere’s Liability. Chalet Beziere undertakes to provide accommodation to the standard described in any advertising medium through which The Client has made the booking.
Chalet Beziere accepts responsibility for physical injury to The Client & members of their party which occurs as a direct result of negligence or omissions of Chalet Beziere or those persons in Chalet Beziere’s employment or under Chalet Beziere’s supervision whilst on the premises of Chalet Beziere only to the extent that it is obliged to do so by law, except where the failure to perform or the improper performance was due to acts or omissions by The Client or members of their party, acts or omissions of a third party not involved with the provision of your stay at Chalet Beziere or circumstances which were unforeseeable or unavoidable even when exercising all due care. Liabilities for any other injury are hereby excluded from the responsibility of Chalet Beziere. Chalet Beziere does not accept responsibility where there has been no fault on the part of Chalet Bezière or its suppliers.
The Client is totally responsible for the supervision of any children who are within the party occupying the accommodation provided by Chalet Beziere.
The Client is responsible for injury or loss incurred by any visitors to the accommodation provided by Chalet Beziere at the invitation of The Client.
Chalet Beziere will not be liable for any claims for compensation due to any act or default or omission on the part of the suppliers of any service that Chalet Beziere offers and over whom Chalet Beziere has no direct control. The Client will be bound by the operating conditions of the suppliers of the other services that make up the holiday i.e. any cancellation, loss, delay or costs wheresoever or howsoever arising or connected with adverse weather or traffic conditions, avalanche, mud slips, slides and snow conditions and the effect any of these may have on travel arrangements, accommodation and activities; or limitations imposed by resort authorities, ski-lifts, ski school or ski hire operator.
9. Claims. In the unlikely event of any problems occurring as a result of your stay at Chalet Beziere, a complaint must be made immediately to Chalet Beziere. Any complaints made after departure will not be considered.
Any claims deemed to be the responsibility of Chalet Beziere must be notified in writing within 28 days of the departure date from Chalet Beziere.
10. Representation. All descriptions on this website or advertisements for the chalet accommodation are given in good faith and believed to be correct. This is in relation to all aspects including activity, pricing and information. Dimensions, sizes, layouts and descriptions are intended as a guide to the standards offered by Chalet Beziere and, due to replacements and alterations, may change from time to time.
11. Smoking Policy. For safety & insurance purposes a non-smoking policy is adopted throughout the chalet. In addition, Chalet Beziere does not accept pets.
12. Insurance travel documents. It is up to The Client to ensure that each member of their party has all necessary medical and travel insurance documents to cover themselves fully before embarking on the holiday. No responsibility is or will be accepted in respect of any such failure to insure wheresoever or howsoever arising.
A person who is not a party to this Contract has no right under the Contract (to enforce any term of this Contract provided always this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists in law.
Any contract between The Client and Chalet Beziere shall be governed in all respects by English Law. Only English Courts shall have jurisdiction in relation to any claim or dispute arising out of or connected with any such contract.